I have two OpenBSD 3.3 x86 systems running IP Filter 3.4.32 which are
occasionaly having a panic. An OpenBSD 3.3 system with IP Filter
3.4.32pre1 has been running without incident for the last 6 weeks or so.

Cheers,

Larry.

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Darren Reed wrote:

> In some email I received from Ayamura KIKUCHI, sie wrote:
> > > I just upgraded one of my test systems to 3.4.32 and I think ipfilter
> > > is causing it to panic because it was running fine under 3.4.30.
> > > 
> > > The system is a Sparc running Solaris 9.
> > 
> > It may be true.
> > At least 3.4.32pre3 was causing Solaris9 boxes to panic.
> 
> Solaris boxes wll need this patch - "ooops"!!! - to work properly.
> 
> Maybe fix panics ?
> 
> Darren
> 
> Index: fil.c
> ===================================================================
> RCS file: /devel/CVS/IP-Filter/fil.c,v
> retrieving revision 2.35.2.72
> diff -c -r2.35.2.72 fil.c
> *** fil.c     2003/06/10 13:25:51     2.35.2.72
> --- fil.c     2003/06/27 15:27:36
> ***************
> *** 1023,1028 ****
> --- 1023,1030 ----
>   
>       if ((u_int)ip & 0x3)
>               return 2;
> +     fin->fin_mp = mp;
> +     fin->fin_out = out;
>       fin->fin_qfm = m;
>       fin->fin_qif = qif;
>   # endif
> 
> 

Reply via email to