-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Thursday 26 June 2003 10:58 am, Darren Reed wrote:
> Hi,
> Well the results of the testing pre-releases seems to have worked well!
> A few minor gotchas came out that have been nipped in the bug.  I'm not
> sure how I should describe this "release" except as a long time coming
> with lots of little bug fixes of varying importance.  I'll be importing
> this into FreeBSD and getting the NetBSD folks to do the same.
>

Hi there,
I just upgraded one of my test systems to 3.4.32 and I think ipfilter
is causing it to panic because it was running fine under 3.4.30.

The system is a Sparc running Solaris 9.  It has two interfaces
qfe0 and hme0 and it NATs from the qfe to hme.  I can ssh into
the machine from the hme side and the machine remains fine.
As soon as I talk to it on the qfe side the machine panics.  The
first panic I was trying to access the squid server that runs on
the machine.  The second panic was I attempted an SMTP
connection through the machine to an outside relay.

I'll look at the core dumps to see if they turn anything up.  I
downgraded back to 3.4.30 and the machine is stable.

- -Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (SunOS)

iD8DBQE++yGVu3B/p4jCw/IRAvyDAJ9iH15jwb/UtuiAlRZ95YXrRmU/+wCeNZk6
xNMUsbmP6M8eaylblYplPks=
=HgHT
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Reply via email to