From: Andy Cress [mailto:andy.cr...@us.kontron.com]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 3:01 PM
To: Detweiler, Dick; ipmitool-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Ipmitool-devel] RAKP Insufficient Resources response from
an iDRACm610 blade...

Dick,

It would seem simpler and more robust to just execute your commands with
the IPMI LAN 1.5 protocol (lan) instead of the IPMI LAN 2.0 protocol
(lanplus), since all IPMI 2.0 implementations are required to support
the 1.5 LAN protocol as well.

The 1.5 LAN session protocol isn't as complex and shouldn't use up as
many buffers in the target BMC.

Note that each vendor's BMC implementation may have an internal limit on
the number of simultaneous sessions.

Andy