On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Johannes Rothe
<johannes.ro...@unbelievable-machine.com> wrote:
[...]
> Did anyone experience similar behaviour before and could help us out
> with some hints what we could check / look out for?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Johannes Rothe.

Hello,

on side note, I remember closing some tickets regarding LAN+ interface
and coredumps/segfaults.

Anyway. Could you, please, provide more information like version of
ipmitool and parameters
passed to ipmitool?
I would say more information provided, better.

Regards,
Z.