On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Dan Gora <d...@adax.com> wrote:
[...]
> That's fine.. I just thought that if it's going to be another year
> before the 1.8.14 release, that it's probably better to do it now if
> possible.

Dan,

I understand. But from my point of view, number and interval between
releases depends on demand as well. If there is a demand, and it's
reasonable(having release every month isn't, imo; extreme case), I
don't see any reason why it shouldn't be satisfied.
Jim's aim was to shorten release cycle from three years and we're
doing it(now). Personally, I think release every 6 months(= 2 releases
a year) would be more than sufficient.

> That's fine with me.. I'll submit the one patch for ipmi_picmg.c..
> It's three lines of printf.  You can include it if you'd like.. It's
> not pressing.

Ok.

Z.