On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 6:43 AM, Dmitry Bazhenov <dim...@pigeonpoint.com> wrote:
> Hello, Zdenek,
>
> We very appreciate your effort giving that you do this without any
> payment and in your free time.
> Could you please comment whether someone except you is going to maintain
> ipmitool and
> do releases?

Hello Dmitry,

that's really broad and uneasy question to answer. Given the activity
in the last 3-4 months, I'll go with "probably no".

> We, at PigeonPoint, have intentions to continue to provide fixes and new
> features (especially
> related to PICMG and VITA-based systems) into the source tree, but we
> certainly depend on
> someone who would help us to integrate them.

Isn't this dependency caused by the absence of commit and admin access
on PigeonPoint side? Because I don't feel like "my presence", the
middleman, brings anything essential. You/project sure can do without
code reviews and scrutiny ;)

Z.