Dmitry,

I've been doing the packaging and releases of ipmitool as necessary, but
we need one or more people who can spare the time to actively merge
contributed patches and bug fixes into the tool.     I can continue to
do packaging and releases and I'll continue to help out where I can with
bug fixes and features as well, but the time I can contribute is
limited.    Since I've been involved in ipmitool, Zdenek has been the
main person driving all the reported bug fixes and features into the
mainline (and this has been very much appreciated).    Thanks for all
your effort Zdenek!

Thanks,
Jim