From what I am reading, there isn't an interest in splitting puzzles out as
experimental. If you feel strongly that puzzles should be split out into a
separate experimental draft, please speak up. If we don't hear anything by
Monday, June 6, we will begin making preparations to send the draft as-is to
the IESG.

Since we are wrapping up the WGLC, please also consider this a final call for
comments on the draft before we send it off.

Thanks,
Dave