On 06/02/2014 16:04, Dick Visser wrote:
> I know there are different opinions on this.
> But between black and white there are many shades of grey.
> That's why I was asking.
> I know that some stuff will break, I'm looking for ways to put this
> 'breakage' to positive use.

people don't care about ipv6.  They care about their email, their web
searches, their helpdesk access, their online bank accounts, their
mortgage, their partner and their dog.  If you cause them to lose access to
their online things, then ipv6 will stick in their mind as the thing which
caused this problem.  This is not going to be productive.

Nick