Hi,

I’ve discovered, several months ago already, that all the 1&1 web sites with
IPv6 support enabled are broken, because they filter PMTUD, so any residential
customer with has a reduced MTU because PPP or any other encapsulation/tunnel,
etc., is not reaching them.

I tried to contact someone at 1&1 and told their customer to pass the message,
but nobody responded.

Anyone in the list is working for 1&1 or has the right contact?

Regards,
Jordi

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.