Thanks .. I meant to include link to that article - appreciate you doing so :)

We don’t filter ICMPv6 on those servers and the problem we are pretty confident
is ECMP related (as per what we learned from the Cloudflare blog) … need to set
up some time to look deeper though as internally and on our own servers we’ve
never been able to replicate the issue

Cheers,
Paul