De: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel...@lists.cluenet.de> en nombre de
Kurt Jaeger <ipv6-...@c0mplx.org>
Responder a: <ipv6-...@c0mplx.org>
Fecha: viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016, 12:58
Para: Mikael Abrahamsson <swm...@swm.pp.se>
CC: <ipv6-ops@lists.cluenet.de>
Asunto: Re: contact with One & One ?

    Hi!

    > > www.corso-kino.de
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > If it helps, point them to this website (still in development/beta):
    >
    > https://ipv6alizer.se/
    >
    > The result is (verifies what you said):
    >
    > INFO:  server-mss 1440, result: pmtud-fail
    > ERROR: http://www.corso-kino.de don't listen to PTB

    Thanks. It's just around the corner, and I think I can
    get them to open a ticket with 1und1 8-}

    --
    p...@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to
go !

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.