Walt,

Thanks too. I think this should solve my problem with the lack of a lobe
to NE. At least I hope so. I have a few other ideas, if this EWE works.
I may try to raise the NE end of it higher in the tree and see what that
does to the pattern. I have had some luck with EWEs with the legs
different lengths, as long as it is not too different. But first, I want
to get it up and going. Hopefully I can get it in the next few days,
weather & work permitting. At least I have the materials now.

73,

Patrick