After listening, I definately hear Frank FM and not, like someone may have
suggested, Hank FM. The liner/imaging sounds like the boring, dull stuff
that you'd hear on a "Bob FM" station.

I'm puzzled because I don't really hear anything that really ID's the
station as to where it's from. I did hear ESPN later in the clip and like
John, I couldn't tell where the commercials were from.

The ONLY 1310 near John that I could find that was anywhere close to a 97.1
was Camden, NJ's WEMG 1310 and W246AQ 97.1 ion nearby Collingswood, NJ but
they aren't co owned. Is it possible, for some reason, 1310 is simulcasting
W246AQ and that translator is running it's own format from an HD2 channel or
something/

Anyone else have any bright ideas?

--
Sincerely,