ARGH! In my excitement I forgot to proofread my message, In the first sentence replace "things" with "thinking". I guess I need to think. Please delete the previously sent message and my embarrassment.

Bill Harms

Bill Harms wrote:
In the back of my mind I was thinking about WDKD, but because of the lack
of evidence did not say anything. The reason I was thinking of WDKD was
in the past many East Coast DXers have logged them at night while they
were relaying their FMer, Star-FM. They are fairly easy here in Maryland
at times, but I don't think I have heard them with a full legal ID at
night, always "Star-FM"

So, I would not be surprised if this were indeed WDKD. Is there a DXer
nearby WDKD who can confirm or refute this?

Bill Harms

(Ported from ABDX to IRCA because of the cross-thread.)

_