Just a quick alert to those of you further west - TAs are happening again. Not getting a lot of strong audio, but a fair number with lower level audio. Oddly, one of the strongest signals is the Koran on 1161, which I'm guessing is Iran, and not one I've ever logged before. Farda doing well on 1575, and presumed Radio Sawa from Kuwait on 1548 pretty good also.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta