​Yes, the ALA100LN may be Wellbrook's "jack of all trades" in my opinion.​
Also up for consideration though is the FLG100LN. A pair of deltas with
these modules also make an excellent phased system in a reasonable amount
of space (40m separation is recommended) compared to a Beverage's space
requirements. Of course, you can phase the ALA100LNs also.

The Wellbrook phaser works well with very little tweaking needed across the
MW band, once phase and gain are set. Other phasers can work but will need
readjustment every 100-200 kHz or so. Wellbrook's phaser is best for
broadband SDR recording with a phased loop array.

​Hmm... I just took a look at Wellbrook's web site, and the phasers are
nowhere to be found. Perhaps they'll still offer them by special order?​

A friend of mine who does considerable EZNEC modeling ​has shown that the
FLG100LN can also work well in "zero ohms" mode (i.e., no termination
resistor) and essentially becomes a bidirectional loop as with the
ALA100LN. Wellbrook doesn't advertise the FLG100LN for use without
termination, but the computer models and actual testing reveal this extra
benefit.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA