From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <n...@ieee.org>
<irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 9:33:29 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New Chinese Pulse-Type Jammer on 1566?

No time to really DX right now Gary, but I did check at 1300UT, and
there wasn't anything untoward heard here on 1566 at that
time. There were a couple of other weaker carriers with a few Hertz
of HLAZ, and HLAZ' audio dropped like a stone right across the hour,
so Murphy was hard at work. Will keep an ear out for the interference though.

best wishes,

Nick

At 15:08 19-09-16, you wrote:
>Heard for the first time this morning was a new type of pulsing
>jammer on 1566-HLAZ's signal (at 1300 UTC), which obviously wasn't
>part of the Japanese service programming (fading in and out at
>different times than HLAZ). Has anyone else noticed this?
>
>https://app.box.com/s/7q4zbzoj1la7e5jj04tehz74vlm3ujk4
>
>Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
>7.5" loopstick C.Crane Skywave Ultralight + 15" FSL antenna
>original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
>the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada