From: "Bruce Portzer" <bport...@comcast.net>
To: "irca" <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:43:08 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New Chinese Pulse-Type Jammer on 1566?

Gary

Maybe it's splatter from your South Asian local on 1560? Perhaps a percussion
instrument was making its existence known all the way to 1566. Further checking
at other times tomorrow may tell more.

I get electrical buzzsaw noise on 1566 and 1575 at the moment, so I'm doing
well just to hear HLAZ and VOA.

Bruce