I have no experience using it, but SdrDx runs as a native Mac application
and supports the RFSpace & Afedri SDRs (and maybe others?):
http://fyngyrz.com/?p=915

FYI, my daily driver for my Perseus is still my trusty MSI Wind U100
netbook as recommended by Guy Atkins many moons ago.  It just refuses to
die and I've had no reason to replace or upgrade it.  And I have no issues
running Perseus V5 on my Win 10 machine.

73,
-Tim