Noted, Chuck.  You can imagine, though, if after 10s of thousands of $
spent, only to find an increase in noise as a result.  At best, there'd be
no worsening of noise.  Still, 50/50 isn't good enough at my end,but I'm
glad to hear there is hope for low/no noise sources!  I'd like to think of
myself as very green, so one day,....Walt