Hi Guy,

Yes, the propagation and weather have both been wild and wacky in Aitutaki so
far.

<<< BTW, have you logged Niue yet? I tried every day and evening to hear them
but without success. >>>

I didn't know Niue had any MW station (the WRTH only shows a single FM one).
But if it does have anything on MW it should be a piece of cake from here..

Gary