Thanks Theo,

<<< The presence of a commercial rules out RNZ National from New Plym or
Timaru. My ears can't grab more than <builds.com> but the tel. number
prefix 4654- matches the landline exchange assignment for a bunch of
businesses in Charleville, QLD. Oz uses eight-digit numbers and they're
pretty constant/fixed as they put cell/mobile use on a separate area
code, unlike our muddled groupings. >>>

There were quite a few more 918 recordings made in the Cook islands, and the
name Charleville does seem to sound familiar.

<<< All that would point to 4VL as one of the battlers. At least you caught
a commercial breakout as both 4VL and 2XL/Cooma, NSW are listed as
carrying overnight programming from 2GB. >>>

That's nice to know. I guess my chances of separating them out aren't all that
great! By the way I'm pretty sure I had 918-RNZ during an evening sunset skip
session to NZ on one of the other days. Receiving Kiwi DX around the NZ sunset
was like shooting fish in a barrel, regardless of transmitter power. Even
936-Chinese Voice was S9+.

<<< In hunting for this stuff, Aussie's Yellow Pages decided my IP address
was a bot, and I had to prove otherwise! <g> >>>

I'm glad they didn't shut you down, or I would probably have been shut down as
well.

Gary

Gary