Hi Chuck. Please expound on the SDr-IQ comment, I have one that has been
relegated to 10m beacon CWSkimmer duties.

After being an early Perseus adopter, I sold mine years ago to fund a G33DDC. I
just found a used one for less than $600 to use with Jaguar, and it arrived
today. i am expecting a learning curve :)