Are you talking about the Full version?

I tried getting that from the main Jaguar site, and when I tried to run it, it said it was too old of a version, and to download a newer one.

Is there some other site I should be downloading from?

These are the sites I've been to:

Jaguar Lite: https://jaguar-lite.blogspot.com/

Jaguar: http://mazzic.net/jaguar.htm

Best regards,

Mark

On 2018-11-29 8:27 pm, Brandon Jordan wrote:
The latest version is 5.0, and there is a lot of stuff on the screen. There
must be alot of changes lately.

Mark-- It has very extensive documentation, there is a PDF in the install
archive,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 7:13 PM Chuck Hutton <charle...@msn.com> wrote:

Mark -

It's because Jaguar doesn't have the everything-on-one-screen thing of the
native Perseus software nor the menu+pulldowns of SDR Console.

Rather, you have to memorize some keyboard shortcuts to call up the
function you want. All that appears when you run the software isa Jaguar
icon at the bottom of the screen.

Caveat: I haven't played with the full Jaguar software in many years. I doubt it has changed in terms of user interface as the scheme is considered to be a philosophical basis of the product. I think this was a rejection of the old fashioned way to structure a product, but the baby was thrown out
with the bath water.

Chuck