So how does one get the full Jaguar package?   By invitation only?  I seem
to recall getting such in the early days, but was too overwhelmed with all
of the other products to seriously jump into it, then.   Now that I have
tonnes of SDR files, a simpler program to scan them would be most helpful!
 73,...Walt