<<< Have managed 1539 UAE, Asianet Indian pop,
//657 on the Qatar KiwiSDR, poor at 0239UT

And, 1278 IRAN Kermanshah IRIB, man and woman
talking in long phrases // Qatar KiwiSDR on 1278
where Oman is a problem, but a few minutes later
verified that the same program is being streamed
on IRIB Kermanshah, poor to fair 0254-0310UT

both new here >>>

Great job with the new catches from the Middle East, Nick! Unfortunately most
of what is being reported in Victoria seems to be held up at the border
crossing. Some threshold audio on 864 showed up here about an hour ago, but
other than that it's just been carriers at this challenged location.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)