Hi Nick,

<<< Next stop, Puyallup? Gary, I think that a
barefoot ultralight might hear it. After all,
didn't Guy Atkins hear Farda on an ultralight? >>>

Yes he did, Nick (on an SRF-39FP during supreme conditions, at Grayland in
November of 2008). Puyallup is definitely in a much lower propagation league!
As for the 1575-Iranian Jammer, I heard it at S9 in Hawaii, so I'm temporarily
satisfied. A lot of the Victoria TA's from the Middle East seem to lose their
steam once they go through U.S. border security.

Gary