www.seekKnowledge.org   --&--  www.studyIslaam.org  = www.albaseerah.org

  Bismillaah .... Walhamdulillaah .. wa Asslamu 'alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah.

  All Thanks are due to Allaah, The All Mighty, Who blessed us to successfully
organize Three  educational seminars  with senior scholars and Mashaaykh of
Ahli Sunnah.

   Today, March 10th, 2008 we are very pleased to officially announce opening
of registration for 4th Educational and spiritual seminar.

  http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/new/flyer.jpg

  Alhamdulillaah we were blessed to have with us more than thirty (50) scholars
and Mashaykh, who lectured during three weeks of educational and spiritual
trips. See complete list of Scholars who Attended.
http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/past/attended.htm

  As Stated by the Scholars as well as participants all seminars were great
success and "exceptional life time experience which will never be forgotten"
  Click HERE to see the Highlights
  http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/past/hlights.htm

  Alhamdulillaah, all participants were extremely happy and unanimously stated
that " seminar was above and beyond what they expected, full of surprises,
knowledge and brotherhood"

  Read participant's statements/testimonies  HERE.
  http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/past/say.htm

  For more details about our past seminars, the Books which were covered,   and
to download Audio/video lectures please Click HERE .

  And, NOW, we are pleased to present ........

  Ali Ibn Abi Taalib  Educational Seminar   A Unique & Golden Opportunity TO:
  Spend your vacation in Makkah, Madinah and With Scholars...     More than 35
Scholars Are Confirmed to attend in person !!!
            From New York (JFK to Jeddah)
    From Washington DC
  (IAD to Jeddah)
      Program A
    June 26th, 2008  - July 17th
    Program D
  July 27th, 2008 -
  Aug. 10th/17th
      Program B
    July 24th - August 14th
      Program C
   Departs  (from New York City) = July 24th (JFK)
  Arrives  (to Washington DC) =  August 10th (IAD)

  Click HERE  to See the List of Confirmed Scholars to Attend In-Person
   http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/new/scholars.htm

   !!!   OPEN For  Brothers and Sisters --- All Lectures in Arabic and English
!!!

  Trip Highlights:

  Ø Umrah and two weeks stay in Makkah.  Ø   Visit the Prophet’s Mosque in
Madinah.
  Ø    Special Visits to the Historical Sites.
  Ø    Special Tajweeed and Q/A Sessions
  Ø Intensive course in following fields:

  q       Uloom-ul-Quraan, Sciences of Quraan .  q       Uloom-Ul-Hadeeth,
Sciences of Prophetic traditions.   q       Usool-Ul-‘Aqeedah, Principles of
Creed\Belief.  q Usool – Ul- Fiqh, Principles of Jurisprudence

  Students will Receive Certificates - Ijazah

  P R I Z E S …………  Ø    1st  Prize     = Free  trip to  next seminar -Paid in
FULL-.
  Ø    2nd Prize     =  Free Ticket  to next seminar .
  Ø   3rd Prize     =  Payment of half of your ticket  to the next seminar.
  Ø   4th, and 5th, Prizes = Free Accommodations (Excluding Ticket).
  Ø    10’s of other VALUABLE PRIZES.

  Please Click Here for more information
  http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/

  Email = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  OR   =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Or Visit Our Discussion Forums
  http://www.albaseerah.org/forum/index.php

  Registration Form :   Word     PDF
  http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/new/reg.pdf

  Flyer to post in the Masjid  : PDF    JPG
  http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/new/flyer.pdf

  To read statements of participants/students please click here