Steve,

I prefer to keep dump() in the source, without this call
[--debug-phase=<value>] switch is not possible. And it's very helpful for
debugging compiler bugs. Special LLVM build should not be a big deal, as
it's almost always need to be patched version of LLVM. So adding extra
CMake flag seems to be not an issue.

Dmitry.