[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558?focusedWorklogId=898552&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:worklog-tabpanel#worklog-898552
]
ASF GitHub Bot logged work on ARTEMIS-4558:
-------------------------------------------
Author: ASF GitHub Bot
Created on: 09/Jan/24 01:49
Start Date: 09/Jan/24 01:49
Worklog Time Spent: 10m
Work Description: clebertsuconic commented on code in PR #4734:
URL: https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/4734#discussion_r1445545266
##########
artemis-protocols/artemis-amqp-protocol/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/protocol/amqp/connect/AMQPBrokerConnection.java:
##########
@@ -498,7 +498,7 @@ private Queue
installMirrorController(AMQPMirrorBrokerConnectionElement replicaC
Queue mirrorControlQueue =
server.locateQueue(getMirrorSNF(replicaConfig));
if (mirrorControlQueue == null) {
- mirrorControlQueue = server.createQueue(new
QueueConfiguration(getMirrorSNF(replicaConfig)).setAddress(getMirrorSNF(replicaConfig)).setRoutingType(RoutingType.ANYCAST).setDurable(replicaConfig.isDurable()).setInternal(true),
true);
+ mirrorControlQueue = server.createQueue(new
QueueConfiguration(getMirrorSNF(replicaConfig)).setAddress(getMirrorSNF(replicaConfig)).setRoutingType(RoutingType.ANYCAST).setDurable(replicaConfig.isDurable()).setInternal(false),
true);
Review Comment:
I think it's better to remove the internal clause on this queue. as it
allows management.
Issue Time Tracking
-------------------
Worklog Id: (was: 898552)
Time Spent: 20m (was: 10m)
> AMQP Mirror ACKS should be idempotent
> -------------------------------------
>
> Key: ARTEMIS-4558
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558
> Project: ActiveMQ Artemis
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Clebert Suconic
> Assignee: Clebert Suconic
> Priority: Major
> Fix For: 2.32.0
>
> Time Spent: 20m
> Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> When I first developed Mirroring, I assumed sending the mirrored ACK on a
> aferACK and disconnected from any other transactions would be enough, with
> the caveat you could get a duplicate delivery on the target mirror in case of
> failures.
> I got some complains that this is not safe enough from some users, and I'm
> making this now idempotent.
> I took an overal mirroring hardening approach and I'm improving test coverage
> for this improvement.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)