[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558?focusedWorklogId=898544&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:worklog-tabpanel#worklog-898544
 ]

ASF GitHub Bot logged work on ARTEMIS-4558:
-------------------------------------------

                Author: ASF GitHub Bot
            Created on: 08/Jan/24 23:29
            Start Date: 08/Jan/24 23:29
    Worklog Time Spent: 10m 
      Work Description: clebertsuconic opened a new pull request, #4734:
URL: https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/4734

   Mirror acks should be performed atomically with the storage of the source 
ACK. Both the send of the ack and the recording of the ack should be part of 
the same transaction (in case of transactional).
       
   We are also adding support on transactions for an afterWired callback for 
the proper plug of OperationContext sync.




Issue Time Tracking
-------------------

            Worklog Id:     (was: 898544)
    Remaining Estimate: 0h
            Time Spent: 10m

> AMQP Mirror ACKS should be idempotent
> -------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ARTEMIS-4558
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4558
>             Project: ActiveMQ Artemis
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Clebert Suconic
>            Assignee: Clebert Suconic
>            Priority: Major
>             Fix For: 2.32.0
>
>          Time Spent: 10m
>  Remaining Estimate: 0h
>
> When I first developed Mirroring, I assumed sending the mirrored ACK on a 
> aferACK and disconnected from any other transactions would be enough, with 
> the caveat you could get a duplicate delivery on the target mirror in case of 
> failures.
> I got some complains that this is not safe enough from some users, and I'm 
> making this now idempotent.
> I took an overal mirroring hardening approach and I'm improving test coverage 
> for this improvement.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to