amogh-jahagirdar commented on code in PR #17960:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/17960#discussion_r4134911536


##########
spark/v4.1/spark/src/test/java/org/apache/iceberg/spark/source/TestWriteMetricsConfig.java:
##########
@@ -282,13 +283,15 @@ public void testCustomMetricCollectionForNestedParquet() {
 
       Map<Integer, Long> nullValueCounts = file.nullValueCounts();
       assertThat(nullValueCounts)
-          .hasSize(3)
-          .containsKeys(longCol.fieldId(), recordId.fieldId(), 
recordData.fieldId());
+          .hasSize(4)

Review Comment:
   what's interesting/a bit suspect is that the lower/upper bounds assertions 
didn't need to change. I think this is a separate issue though, the metrics 
config we're building is correct, and clearly the column is materialized in 
parquet, but for whatever reason the parquet writer is only handing back the 
null/value counts and not the lower/upper bounds. 
   
   I'm looking at this separately though. I also don't really know if aI agree 
with the utility of this test class, but while it's here I'll just stick to 
updating it. 



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to