rahulgoswami commented on code in PR #16741:
URL: https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/16741#discussion_r4235260412
##########
lucene/backward-codecs/src/test/org/apache/lucene/backward_index/TestBasicBackwardsCompatibility.java:
##########
@@ -871,11 +873,11 @@ public void testFailOpenOldIndex() throws IOException {
public void testOpenModeAndCreatedVersion() throws IOException {
Directory dir = newDirectory(directory);
int majorVersion =
SegmentInfos.readLatestCommit(dir).getIndexCreatedVersionMajor();
- if (majorVersion != Version.MIN_SUPPORTED_MAJOR && majorVersion !=
Version.LATEST.major) {
+ if (majorVersion < Version.MIN_SUPPORTED_MAJOR || majorVersion >
Version.LATEST.major) {
Review Comment:
@javanna I **_was_** suggesting an edit to the PR for the min checks, but I
agree that I could make a separate PR for it since this only impacts the test.
Doesn't compromise the application correctness. Ok to punt on this.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]