Lonzak commented on pull request #107:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-scm/pull/107#issuecomment-972638227


   @pzygielo Damn it - initially I had set it to true and only on the tag mojo. 
(Then the warning disappeared). Afterwards I thought lets add it to the parent 
to set it for all mojos and since nobody knew whether they were threadsafe it 
was changed to false (and I didn't test again)... Sorry for the confusion - so 
maybe the goal should be to make it threadSafe ;-)
   I'll try to investigate the issue I had with the parallel execution - must 
be related to something different then ...


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


Reply via email to