Nssd local to Sacramento ca

We have a client in Sacramento that has a Document Imaging System upgrade
and they are looking for a PMP.

Our client is looking for a Project Manager to manage the relationship with
a third party vendor and help our client with integrating data into the
system. The term of this project is around 5-6 months.

Our client has an immediate need for a Project Manager, certified with a
PMP, to manage relationships on an imaging Software upgrade. This role
requires some technical knowledge and the project will last 6 months.

SUMMARY
The Project Manager has the sole responsibility of the implementation of
our product.  Develop and execute strategic projects to meet business
objectives within our Commercial and Government sales channels.  This
position will emphasize process improvement including documentation and
recommendations for managing/refining business processes.  The project
manager will also gather/document requirements, facilitate systems and
analysis discussions and become the subject matter expert for initiatives.
The project manager is expected to work independently; activities will
include working with cross-functional groups to identify solutions and
enhancements for program operations and support.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES

·         Creates and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate
to meet changing needs and requirements.

·         Identifies resources needed and assigns individual
responsibilities.

·         Creates and executes a Design Document for each engagement.

·         Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.

·         Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.

·         Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project
standards.

·         Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.

·         Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.

·         Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored
appropriately.

·         Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.

·         Analyzes project profitability, revenue, and margins.

·         Sets and manages client expectations. Develops lasting
relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.

·         Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and
evaluate alternative business solutions.

KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS

Experience

·         Bachelor’s Degree or ten years of Project Management experience
in a technical environment.

·         Five or more years of Project Management experience managing
large scale projects.

·         PMP certification is required.

Communication

·         Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.

·         Holds regular status meetings with project team.

·         Effectively communicates relevant project information to
superiors.

·         Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.

·         Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.

·         Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information
tactfully.

Technical Understanding

·         Possesses general understanding in the areas of application
programming, database and system design.

·         Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design
appropriate solutions

·         Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.

·         Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the
potential application on client engagements.

Leadership

·         Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role
model and mentor.

·         Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that
project tasks are in line with corporate objectives.

·         Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.

·         Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive
suggestions for change.

·         Manages the process of innovative change effectively.

·         Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.

Teamwork

·         Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's
contributions.

·         Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest
potential.

·         Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.

·         Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team
members.

·         Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: www.idctechnologies.com