De: Hernan Cano <jhernanca...@gmail.com>
Enviado: quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2020 03:23
Para: IUP discussion list.
Assunto: Re: [Iup-users] Fw: IUP License Questions

>I am very interested in using Lua and IUP and addings, not just for learning
>(that I am doing for these days), but for >commercial products (I wait very
>soon).

>But it is clear that one must no use illegally any one of the referred
>libraries.
>I thank you that you share the things you have found.

>Can you share me where can I find info about PDFLite license (since IUP point
>of view and since PDFLib point of >view) for me to deep into it?
https://www.pdflib.com/licensing-support/

IUP library does not use PDFLite.
CD library uses PDFLite.

Unfortunately, if you choose to use IUP with CD, to have access to PDFLite, you
will have to purchase the license to use PDFLite in order to use it with a
commercial product (non-free code).

Alternatively, it could help to develop a version for use with libharu whose
license is BSD.
https://github.com/libharu/libharu/wiki/FAQ

regards,
Ranier Vilela