-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Steve & Laurie
Sanders
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 8:46 PM
To: Discussion list for development of the IVTV driver
Subject: RE: [ivtv-devel] ivtv framebuffer is broken with PVR350

maybe not the same problem then, but probably even more frustrating. I am
hoping to hear from John Harvey on this. It may still be something wrong
with the way that the driver is installed. There is not a huge volume of
documentation available for the installation of the xdriver.

Does anybody know if the fbdev driver will still work?

Steve

ivtv-devel mailing list
ivtv-devel@ivtvdriver.org