Hi all,
    As per this link,
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-contributing.html#faq-2 (Release
Preparation),

The 1st point says,
"Ensure that the API code has been properly refreshed. That is, make sure
that tools/xml-apis.jar and tools/xml-apis--src.zip reflect the state of
the branch of xml-commons that contains the API set to which the parser
must conform."
(the source archive is, xml-commons-external-src.zip in our SVN, which is
the file name we should use I think).

To do this, for 2.12.0 release I'm planning to create xml-apis.jar &
xml-commons-external-src.zip from the repository
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/xml-commons/trunk/java/external. I
hope this would be right?

A related question, is it advisable to use the current files in SVN
tools/xml-apis.jar
&  tools/xml-commons-external-src.zip for 2.12.0 release, instead of
preparing new archives from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/xml-commons/trunk/java/external? I
can see check-ins to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/xml-commons/trunk/java/external,
after 2.11.0 release.

If we have to prepare the mentioned API archives, from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/xml-commons/trunk/java/external, I
think XML commons version for 2.12.0 release will be XML Commons External
1.4.02?

Thanks for any answers.

--
Regards,