Hi Mukul,

If you're planning on updating xml-apis.jar and its source archive, we'll
need to have an XML Commons External release first. It's been a long time
since we've had one of those but there should be some instructions on the
XML Commons website.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development