Take this wsdl:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/forecasts/xml/SOAP_server/ndfdXMLserver.php?wsdl

Notice in the schema section there are two import
statements with namespace attributes, but no
schemaLocation attributes.  This is perfectly legal
per the XML Schema spec.

However, when using the XMLGrammarPreparser to
preparse the schema, the following error is generated
twice (once for each import):

schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
'null', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the
document could not be read; 3) the root element of the
document is not <xsd:schema>.

Presumably, the code is looking for the schemaLocation
attribute, not finding it and instead trying to find
'null'.  I'm thinking this could be a bug, but I may
be doing something wrong.  Can anyone offer any input
or suggestions?

Thanks,

JBF