You were right, the message was simply a warning.  The
error handler used was adding every message to the
error list.

I am using a library that validates a WSDL and it was
stopping at that point.  Now, I will ignore warnings
from the grammar parser.

Thanks for your help.

namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>