simon schrieb:
> Hello Bernd,
Hello Simon,
[...]
> So, if I understand this correctly, it's not dynamic at all ?
>
> If i have to create a new process for a new domain, so can i to create
> mass-virtual-hosts ?
>
> My needs are a server jabber, that managed mass-virtual-hosts (more
> than 1000) and dynamic creation of new domain. But i think now,
> jabberd2 don't answer of my needs. That's correct ?
Maybe I'm not the right person to answer this question ;-)
We provide hosted XMPP-Services using jabberd2, but have added such
dynamic creation ourself, each customer gets his own c2s- and
sm-Instance and I'm not that much experienced with other ways of doing this.
I gave my answer already in my last mail:
As far as I know there hast to be one sm per domain, only user-accounts
may be created dynamically by the sm itself and the c2s is able to
handle "dynamic" domains or can be restricted to one or more domains.
Perhaps you should wait for a response from Tomasz or other
well-experienced users ;-)
Regards,
Bernd
--
\\\||///
\\ - - //
( @ @ )
-oOo--( )--oOo-------------------------------------------------------
Firma Bernd Holzmüller www.tiggersWelt.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mönchstrasse 25 Büro: 07 11 / 550 425-90
70191 Stuttgart Fax: 07 11 / 550 425-99
_______________________________________________
Jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com