Tomasz Sterna schrieb:
[...]
> And as for performance, unfortunately I do not have any current
> benchmarks of jabberd.
Personally I do not like the idea of generating XML-Data, passing it via
a loopback-device to another component and parsing it again, while being
in the same "logical" process.
But I like the idea of having the posibility to easily spread my
jabberd2-components over the network, running on many maschines ;-)
Punish me for this if you want: This is a kind of plug-and-play for me
and works really great! I like to play :)
... generating configuration-files and starting processes should be an
easy task for everyone who runs his own jabberd2, so nothing to mourn
about here ;-)
Regards,
Bernd
--
\\\||///
\\ - - //
( @ @ )
-oOo--( )--oOo-------------------------------------------------------
Firma Bernd Holzmüller www.tiggersWelt.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mönchstrasse 25 Büro: 07 11 / 550 425-90
70191 Stuttgart Fax: 07 11 / 550 425-99
_______________________________________________
Jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com