On Jan 11, 2008 2:20 AM, Tomasz Sterna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Cz, 2008-01-10 at 17:02 -0700, Blayde wrote:
> >   I am working on a jabber server (jabberd2 version 2.0s11-1ubuntu2)
> > [...]
> >It seems like whatever is searching Active Directory is what's having
> > problems, but I don't know how to diagnose anything further than that.
> > Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> There were many bugfixes in LDAP backend in jabberd 2.1 line.
> And from version 2.1.20 you have two LDAP backends to choose from.
>
> I would suggest upgrading to the 2.1.x version.
>

Thanks for your reply. I've upgraded to jabberd2 version 2.1.21 and
modified the new config files (I am now using ldapfull). When
connecting from pidgin, I receive an 'Authentication Failure' message
and find this in the c2s log:

Fri Jan 11 16:07:16 2008 [error] ldap: search
(&(objectClass=user)([EMAIL PROTECTED])) failed: Operations
error

Again, it seems like the Active Directory search is what's causing
problems. It is binding just fine but the search always messes up...
Any help would be much appreciated.

-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ sudo make me a sandwich
blayde is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.
_______________________________________________
Jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com

Reply via email to