On 2016-04-14, 10:26 GMT, Adrian Reber wrote:
> In the configuration I am running jabberd2 on Fedora I did not
> have many (maybe any) upgrading the last few versions. EPEL-7
> would be an upgrade from 2.3.2 to 2.3.6. It probably depends
> on the installation and which backends are used if the
> upgrade. Looking at
>
>  https://github.com/jabberd2/jabberd2/blob/master/NEWS
>
> it seems upgrading from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5 can require database
> changes. Not sure how to handle this. But we can try.

    # mod_verify requires CREATE TABLE "verify" in DB. Make sure
    # you created it before enabling the module in sm.xml.

However, the mod_verify is new in 2.3.5, so we don't have to
care about its migration, right? Or what am I missing?

Matěj

--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz

[...] sleep is no substitute for caffeine.
      -- Robert Storey in review of Debian
         (when describing re-compilation of kernel :-)