Jan,
Thanks for your response. My use case is I want load more than 2 non root
cells & want to check whether non rootcells booted with out any issues.
Also I should
be able to login to non rootcell( which we created) to communicate to
another non rootcell(with shared memory). I don't want to use net console.
Can it be possible
to create virtual console and use them while loading non rootcells for
early console logs?
Regards,
Anil