2008/10/2, Sebastien Lelong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> BTW I like your i2c API libs. Clean, simple. Did not have
> time to test them, but I will ! (testing master/slave comm. between 2
> 16f88)
Thanks :)
I hated many of the interfaces I've seen and took my chance ;)
I'll add a layer which makes even more easy to write a block or to
write one or two (memory_address/command) bytes and then read a block.

>
> > It should be extracted! Take a look at print.jal or format.jal how
> > this can be done.
>
> Do you mean these lcd_date, ... proc could be put in print.jal or
> format.jal ? So every output device lib could use it ?

1. if we have lcd-specific output functions, for example since they
use cursor control, they should be in a separate lib on top of the
device-specific lib. print.jal and format.jal show how you could do
this.

2. if we have formatting-procedures that can be used on (any) other
devices, then I suggest to add them to a generic formatting lib and
have a similar interface (that is: add the output channel pseudo var
as the first variable. This could be print.jal, format,jal or a new
one. As long as they don't provide redundant functions.

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to