Sebastien LELONG wrote:
>
> I think we all agree here to extract what can be extract from Richard's lib,
> into format.jal, print.jal or lcd_util.jal (proposal), whatever other needed
> files. We will also not forget to put Richard as author or adapted-by field !
> Richard, is this ok for you ?
No problem its a good idea
>
> I'd like to help on this, and could do the refactoring stuff, but I still
> don't have any LCD (whatever the type), so I couldn't test it. I'm also on
> the jallib script wrapper right now, and soon and test results page (Joep ?).
> Anyone here could handle 1..4 ?
I can test with hd44780 and st7036 on a 16f877, please let me know how
i can help.
Greetz
Richard
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---