I seemed to have missed this message...

2008/10/2, Sebastien LELONG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> (hey Joep, do you see my magical trick again here ?...)
And again, it takes us a step further :)

> I'd like to help on this, and could do the refactoring stuff, but I still
> don't have any LCD (whatever the type), so I couldn't test it. I'm also on
> the jallib script wrapper right now, and soon and test results page (Joep ?).
What is it you're asking me?
It looks that I can spend some time on jallib this week. Say what you
think is most important for releasing jallib and within my reach. If
you don't, i'll probably start with a layer on top of the i2c lib to
make it even more easy to use ;)

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to